Tuesday 25 June 2013

Surprise!

Yesterday, Troy had his first surprise party...and his second birthday cake!!  My girlfriends stopped by with cake and pressies for Troy.  It was so much fun to celebrate Troy's first year with them.  We also had a chance to talk babies because Canan is expecting a boy in July!

Thank you for being such awesome friends and amazing "aunties" to Troy.

Pictured from left to right: Aysha, Janice and Canan
Can I blow out my candle now?
Getting some help with the candle blowing
Needing no help with the cake eating! 
Birthdays are delicious 
Yummmm...this cake is number one
My first Lego!!
I want to build it
If only I could figure out how to get into this box!
Hi Wigglin' Waterpillar...you look super fun 
Clap your hands...it's a party

No comments:

Post a Comment