Sunday 16 June 2013

Daddy's Day

Today was Father's Day.  We had big plans to spend the day celebrating Daddy...but, unfortunately Mommy caught Daddy's cold...and plans changed!  We spent most of the day resting - hoping Troy would cooperate (which he did for the most part).  He snuggled next to Daddy in bed to watch golf, enjoyed a couple long naps in Mommy and Daddy's bed and then Troy and Daddy had some swing time.

While Daddy was swinging Troy...he said "now, this is what Father's Day is all about".  I couldn't agree more!

Hanging out watching golf
Wiggle worm
Ready for swinging, Daddy!

Wheeee
Big push Daddy, big push!
Oh yeahhhhhh
See Mommy...Daddy swings me high!
I think I have the best Daddy (and the coolest swing)
Hope he didn't forget me here?
Nope...there he is...my #1 Daddy!

Look at how small I was last year on Father's Day



No comments:

Post a Comment