Friday 14 June 2013

ONE heck of a party!

Troy turned one on June 11...and we celebrated with a party at Gramma and Papa's house.  We enjoyed good food, family, friends, presents and cake.   Troy wasn't sure how to blow out the candle on his cake, but he totally knew what the icing was for!

(I know I promised a photo re-enactment of my first birthday...but we were so busy having fun before I realized that we missed it.)

Happy #1 Birthday Troy.  Looking forward to many, many more!!

Ready to party
Pressies
Coordinating party decor
Birthday boy 
Is this party all for me?
Wow...that's a big cake!
I'll let my peeps blow out my candle (while I start digging into the icing!)
it's stiiiiiiiiicky
and yummmmmmmmmmmmmy 
Already a pro at unwrapping presents 
Cousin Jude helping out (bow required)
The very best present of all...our boy, Troy!

No comments:

Post a Comment