Wednesday 10 June 2015

Three in June

A few months ago I started telling people who asked how old Troy was that he will be "three in June".   I did this because I was finding that if I said he was two...they would look at him and say...he's really big for his age!!  I didn't realize, at the time, that Troy was listening.  So, when we were playing a little interview game one day, I asked him old he was...and he replied "three in June"!!

After today, I will be able to proudly say he is three....just...three :)

We celebrated Troy's birthday with Gramma and Papa at the gulley.

The gulley cactus were in bloom
Along with some of Gramma's flowers :)
Freshly picked!
Surveying the property
Here Sammy...smell the lilacs
Troy "helping" Gramma make his birthday cake
Gramma...you are good at this!
Can we eat it yet?
Three candles
Happy Birthday to me!!
Blooooooooooowing out the candles
I did it!!
I'm ready to dig into that cake now!
Practicing "three" on my hands

Hanging out on the swing with Papa and Daddy

Look....it's a MOOSE!
Gramma says this is the first moose they have seen on the gulley since they've been there (13 years).
What could be more Canadian ?!
Enjoying some "gramma jam"

No comments:

Post a Comment