Wednesday 10 June 2015

Camping at Mosquito Creek

We joined our friends for a weekend camping trip at Mosquito Creek (which thankfully does not live up to it's name!!)

The weather was beautiful, the campsite was great and our fellow campers were so much fun :)
The mountain view from our campsite
Derrick and Kade
Troy checking out the creek...and of course, throwing in rocks!
Yes...the water was COLD
Troy rock'in a pose
Hmmmm...which way back to the campsite??

Jillene and the kids
More mountain views
Racin' around the campground
Troy on the quad
Kade supervising the mayhem
C'mon Mason...let's go this way!
I wonder if Daddy is going the right way??
We found the lake!
Herbert Lake
Daddy...we should go swimming in this lake!

Mommy...can I take my shirt off too?

swimsuits not required :)
Here I go...again!
The water is cold...but Daddy is warm!
Back to the campsite for more running around with my pal, Declan
All tuckered out
Morning in the Rustler

No comments:

Post a Comment