Tuesday 3 September 2013

Last Weekend of Summer

We got lucky!  We managed to get a camping spot on the long weekend...and the weather was sunny and warm.  Now that Troy is walking, the beach was so much fun for him.  He enjoyed trekking everywhere, falling in the soft sand, picking up shells and digging in the sand.  He also slept really well at night!

Troy the beachcomber
Sand...everywhere....
including his mouth!
Hmmm...saltwater and sand...interesting combo
Clam digger
Oma came to play with me on the beach too!
There was so much to see and do
Then it was time to wash all the sand out of...everywhere!
Then we sat around and chatted 
Then we went to the park for a swing
Wheeeeeeeeeeee
Giddy up
Of course I brought my tryke!
Time for a cookie break...cheers Daddy!
Camping shoes
Hanging out with Mommy in the camper
Back out to the beach for more exploring
I have this whole beach to myself
Walking on sunshine
Jazz hands
Happy chappy 
Wading into the ocean for the first time
I like the water and sand between my toes
I think I'm pooped from being on the beach all day
Definitely ready for beddy
Yup...I'm done (for today)

No comments:

Post a Comment