Wednesday 31 October 2012

Punkin' Carving

I had good intentions to get the pumpkins carved last night.  However, I only managed to get the pumpkins cleaned out before I had to clean my other lil punkin (tubby time) and then I lost my creative edge (and energy) to finish the carving.

So, bright and early this morning, Troy and I set out to carve.  Thankfully after about 10 minutes he was ready for a nap (perhaps to escape the boredom?) so I was left on my own to complete them.  

Admittedly, pumpkin carving was a lot more fun when I didn't have to "speed carve" between naps and feedings (and had a few beers!)...but somehow, it totally seems worth it.  Clearly, I am sleep-deprived?!

Daddy and Troy picking out patterns last night.  Garfield was daddy's first pumpkin carving experience (that was when I knew he was a keeper...willing to put up with my crafting.  I think he is glad that Troy can now take his place!)
Troy giving his "critique" on my pumpkin...with tongue sticking out.  (Hence nap time shortly after!)
Pumpkins...check!

No comments:

Post a Comment