Friday 28 September 2012

Troy's Baby Shower

Troy's "Auntie" Aysha gave him a wonderful party yesterday.  Aysha is our neighbour and a professional party planner.  The presentation was beautiful and the food was sooooo tasty.  The best part was sharing Troy with my other awesome neighbours: Janice, Christine and Penny.  Troy is starting to enjoy parties and flirting with the ladies!

For more pictures of the food...click here for a link to Aysha's "Top Notch Parties" facebook page

Too pretty to eat (almost!!)

Troy with Auntie Aysha
Troy and I checking out the food (yes...right upon arrival!)
Troy with Penny
Troy with Janice
Ok...this is the only picture with Christine in it...otherwise I wouldn't
have posted a photo with me gabbing away with my mouth open (rare moment, I know...hah!)
Ready to partay!
Sitting at the table
Hangin' out
Enjoying the presents!
hmmmm...these women can talk alot!
soaking up all the attention




No comments:

Post a Comment