Thursday 30 August 2012

Auntie Patty

Today is Auntie Patty's birthday.  She is my mommy's big sister (mommy said "oldest" but I thought big sounded nicer).  Auntie Patty is "big" on cuddles and she even drove alllllllllllll the way from Medicine Hat, Alberta to see me - and she gets carsick...so that's love!

Singing Happy Birthday


Here's my birthday card for Auntie Patty...



Mommy spent a lot of time making these signs
and taking separate photos, which in the end just
look like she pasted them on top after, which is NOT
nearly as much effort as she put in - she just
wanted you to know that.  She also said she is looking
forward to the day she can send some of my "art"
as a birthday card.  I think she was considering
strapping crayons to my hands this year!
here's an out-take...this was prior to nap...NOT happy!

Here I am with Auntie Patty when I was way littler
Look how much bigger I am Auntie!  There's more of me to cuddle.






1 comment: