Tuesday 21 August 2012

Swingin good time...

Troy loves his swing.  Perhaps this is something that he has inherited from his mom?  Regardless, it truly is the greatest invention...EVER!  It even has soothing sound effects (which I initially made fun of...but he absolutely loves the water sound #4...not #3...#4!)  Thank you Graco, you have saved my arms and back, and allow me to get things done - like posting this blog!


Happy as a clam 
This is me and my sisters with our childhood swing set.  We spent hours
playing here...with splinters and rope burn to prove it. ( At least I won't
have to cut Troy's hair out of twisted rope in his swing!)  I also don't
have a clue how my mom had the time to make us fashion accessories
out of dandelions - you are my hero gramma!  By the way...that's me on the right

No comments:

Post a Comment