Sunday 3 July 2016

Afternoon Adventure

Auntie C and Jude rounded us up for an afternoon adventure to the Saskatoon Farm.  The name really doesn't do the place justice...it is a beautiful little spot FILLED with flowers and plants (and yes...there is a saskatoon farm in the valley below).

One of the many little resting spots along the way
Hey...this hat comes with a whistle!!
TWEEEEEEEEEET!!!
Jude in the saddle  :)
There's a new sheriff in town! (thanks to Auntie C buying me this awesome hat!)
TWEEEEET (we certainly always knew where Troy was!!)
Hey Jude...did you read that sign at the entrance?
It said...no dogs!
Oh well...I don't think cute stuffies apply
So many colourful flowers on display
Overlooking the valley (where the saskatoon bushes grow)
TWEEEEEEEET!
Lone ranger
Hey y'all...where did ya go?  Am I going to have to blow my whistle again?!
The Sheriff and Mommy
So many things to see (and touch)
I think this cowboy is ready to giddy up

No comments:

Post a Comment