Wednesday 11 December 2013

18

Happy "half" Birthday to Me...Happy "half" Birthday to Me.  (Don't worry Mommy didn't attempt another cake).

Yes, I am officially 18 months old today.  I just had my immunization shot (I didn't even cry...but probably because I was too busy watching Daddy blow bubbles)...and I weigh 27 lbs and measure 33 inches tall.

I still enjoy the outdoors...there are just SO many sticks to play with out there!!  I am also finding out how much fun other kids are.  And, I'm almost ready to give up my morning nap...ALMOST.  I usually fall asleep on the way home from playgroup or shopping (or whatever distraction activity Mommy has planned).   Don't worry, Mommy manages to wake me up to get some lunch into me...before putting me down for my afternoon nap :)

More sticks Mommy...more sticks!
This is my neighbour, Jake - he is only 10 months old.  I know, I look GIGANTIC next to him.  But, hey...I 'm pretty sure I'll get to pick which ball I want to play with :)
Asleep on the walk home
I'll eat lunch tomorrow Mommy...just let me sleeeeeeeeeep





No comments:

Post a Comment