Sunday 30 October 2016

Pumpkins, Packaging and Parties

It's the countdown to Halloween...the pumpkins are out, the treat bags are ready and the parties have been ongoing :)
Troy "helping" Mommy decorate the porch with pumpkins

Can we go trick or treating yet??

Troy adding his own touch

Mommy...it is 7:00 a.m....what are we crafting?

Potato-stamp pumpkins, of course :)

To brighten up the treat bags

happy stamper

Troy on quality control

Hey Dadddy...did Mommy make up the treat bags so we can't get at the candy?

"Master Chief" Troy

What do you mean this is just a dress rehearsal??

Okay...fine...let's try on another costume...from my collection!

Troy the Stormtrooper

Watch out Galactic Empire

I think I'll wear this one to my dayhome party

Mommy made treats for the party

Hanging out with my friends at costume party #2

The whole crew in costume


No comments:

Post a Comment